Chief accountant/Finance manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Chief accountant/Finance manager ensures that Infobip maintains effective accounting practices and internal controls in line with accepted accounting practices. Your work plays a crucial role in supporting Managing Director in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will range from operational to strategic ones and they will be of high importance for Infobip.
Job responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing full financial accounting service including control over and maintenance of all ledgers in Russia, CIS countries and Turkey (Eurasia region)
- Overseeing completion of all statutory accounts including liaison with the auditors, local authorities and submission of tax returns
- Preparation of financial monthly, quarterly & annual reports and submission to HQs
- Assisting in internal budgeting & forecasting process and preparation statutory accounts
- Analyzing performance per process, promoting continuous improvement both internally within own teams and externally across the organization, developing and upgrading financial systems and controls
- Ensuring appropriate internal controls. Researching and analyzing accounting matters; reviewing and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Leading local finance operations, accounting and admin teams and supervising their day-to-day operations
- Supervising outsourced accounting companies in Eurasia region
- Ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures, identifying and minimizing operational risks for Company
- Initiating, supporting & driving improvement initiatives
- 5+ years experience as Chief Accountant (preferable in international companies or IT sphere)
- Experience with international dealings (transfer pricing, intercompany invoicing and calculations and consolidation of accounts) is preferable
- Excellent local taxation knowledge
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential
- High degree of proficiency with 1C
- High level knowledge of accounting and finance principles and/or UK GAAP/IFRS knowledge.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor, great leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Rubles & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!