Head of Web Product Management
з/п не указана
- Plan, create and implement the strategy and roadmap for the business’ product development department and manage key stakeholder’s expectations.
- Establish and ensure that all key targets across UX, performance and business strategy are achieved and working together coherently, in close collaboration with our BI team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the audiences and their pain points by working closely with internal CX team to gather the correct information.
- Drive business value by working with the eCommerce team to improve conversion rates and revenue metrics.
- Recruit, develop and motivate a team of up to 10.
- Work with the Heads of eCommerce & Marketing to establish and prioritise the enhancements needed to the roadmap in regards to Kaspersky’s website goals.
- Manage and enhance all UI and UX activities whilst carrying out regular evaluations of the site in order to drive optimal customer experience.
- Generate effective insights by delivering a voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) program, to feed into our CRO roadmap, whilst also making sure the team makes data-driven recommendations to optimise the company’s websites.
- Use relevant analytics software to identify customer engagement across the site and utilise the information when creating the roadmap.
- A minimum of 5 years’ in product/web leadership is essential for the role
- Experience in ecommerce and marketing websites essential
- A proven track record of successfully creating, designing and delivering new ecommerce/web products to the market
- Previous experience working within an agile development environment whilst also developing customer-facing websites
- Capable of working with Senior-level teams to define web roadmaps and product portfolios
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce platforms and IT technology is vital
- Previous experience devising strategic plans and budgets combined with an increased knowledge of the UX
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative datasets implement successful web strategies
- Experience of overseeing end-to-end UX & design processes for developing websites, with strong emphasis on the role of content
- Ability to influence executive and senior-level leaders regarding product vision, roadmaps, and priorities
- A natural born leader with a strong commercial acumen
- Completed degree (BS, BA, MSc, MA, PhD) in a relevant field
- Should be able to work to specific measurable objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Proven track-record of process development, implementation and improvement
- Experience of working in a global role is highly desired
- Excellent presentation skills, with public-speaking background
The Company Offers:
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest privately held IT security company
- Modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodny Stadion metro station. There are recreation areas and game rooms (table tennis and table football) on each floor
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- An extensive benefits package, including:
- health and life insurance (for employees and their children)
- on-site doctor and masseur
- lunch allowance
- free indoor gym with sauna, etc.
- Regular corporate events and team-building
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours