CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
LATOKEN is a top digital assets exchange leading money and assets markets for cross-border payments and investments.
We are looking for Chief Financial Officer to supervise the exchange risk exposures, accounting and financial risks, the company’s financial planning, budget execution, and reporting, M&A and fundraising.
- Establish real-time reporting for risk exposures of the exchange operations, as well as financial reporting for the company;
- Develop real-time reporting to regulators and meet regulatory requirements;
- Manage and report Treasury, Custody, Counterparty, Market and Liquidity risks;
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports for shareholders;
- Lead M&A and capital raising;
- Open bank accounts and ensure smooth custody operations;
- Ensure Treasury, Custody and Liquidity risks control;
- Coordinating regulatory compliance deliverables, including responses to regulatory inquiries and quarterly functional team compliance attestation;
- Assisting with Internal Audit examinations and remediation work;
- Managing disputes centered around a breach of contracts, with the day to day running the cases being conducted by the company legal team or external counsels.
- Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of financial analysis experience in a top investment bank or investment firm, regulated exchange or online broker, payment provider;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with high attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and teamwork skills;
- Strong negotiator with great communication skills;
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and lead long-term complex projects.
- Be a part of the team transforming the financial system;
- Competitive salary and exceptional bonuses;
- Equity options;
- Rapid growth;
- Top 20 exchange, leading in security tokens.