Chief Accountant (singular)
з/п не указана
Hunkemöller is the most successful lingerie retailer in Central/Northern Europe with a strong market position (No.1 in all 3 key markets) and high brand awareness. In February 2016, we were bought by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. We’ve experienced significant growth in recent years both in terms of sales and profitability. To keep the momentum going, we need people with a ‘can do’ attitude who are motivated to drive our business forward. In 2018, we entered the Russia Retail market with the opening of 7 stores in Moscow. With this in mind, we’re looking for a Chief Accountant, who’ll be responsible for the local financial-, accountant- and tax-/audit-related topic for the Russian market, while being the linking pin to our Financial team in the international HQ in the Netherlands.
Operate the Accounting and internal Controlling for Russian market, mainly overseeing the results & profits of our local Retail stores. You’ll follow international, internal Hunkemöller guidelines when it comes to our financial administration & controlling, while adapting to local legal obligations.
Your main tasks and areas of responsibilities will be:
- Organization of work on the formulation and maintenance of company accounting;
- Development and implementation of a tax strategy;
- Monitoring the work of an outsourcing company.
Area 2: Internal reporting
- Prepare, analyze and explain periodical (monthly and yearly) internal reporting;
- Prepare, analyze and explain budget figures, store results and aspects that might influence these (labour costs, legal obligatory costs etc);
- Prepare and analyze KPI reporting, in close cooperation with the General Manager in Russia;
- Formation of an accounting policy in accordance with the legislation on accounting;
- Ensuring the provision of timely and accurate accounting and tax reporting (on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis);
- Tax accounting and reporting (VAT, income tax, property tax, etc.);
- Interaction with state and tax authorities.
Area 3: External reporting
- Responsible for adequate, timely and complete filing of annual report, tax return and other legally required reports and submissions (depending on local requirements; with and without additional advisory partners);
- Be the key contact person towards authorities and the linking pin to between the local market and our Finance & Controlling managers in our international headquarters.
- Economic degree from University and 5 years (approx.) relevant working experience as Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant in an international retail company;
- Senior attitude when it comes to structure priorities, deadlines;
- Accurate, results oriented and highly analytical;
- Fluent English (verbal and written);
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.